Friday, January 2, 2009

Cherish all your moments; they make a fine cushion for old age

Three different places,
with different people and atmosphere on NYE. :)
im a happy girl! :D
the BEST night i've ever had so far.
and, the MOST MEMORABLE New Year I've had in my entire life!

NYE dinner at TGIF.


after watchnight service in church.
hartamas! hee. :)


dorie.myself.tanya.ariel.

















My fav pic among all.. :)

haven't had such wonderful time with the girls in centuries!
hee. :)
yup.
it was indeed a great ending, and will be a BETTER beginning of the year,i believe.
BUT, of course, I'll NEVER forget to remember the awesome memories I've had in the Year 2008,be it good or bad.
Well, as I ushered myself towards the Year 2009,
I realised, this will be the year of separations and break ups from those that have walked with me throughout my high school years.
One by one, we are all going our separate ways, walking away from the usual route, taking a step further to pursue our future and dreams.
BUT, take heart! I believe, there will be a time when we'll bump into one another, looking back,laughing at those moments we used to spend together! hee. :)
Last but definitely not the least, I just wanna extend a heart full of gratitude to people that have been with me all this while.
thank you so much,really!
and, yes sweeties.
a new blog. a new beginning. a fresh start! all over again! :)

with much love,

mell.

No comments:

Post a Comment