Sunday, January 4, 2009

oh boy, time flies.

its YOUR birthday, mischievous kiddo! ;)

my my! look at how much you've grown. :/

damn! its obvious I'm getting OLD. boo.




"We've shared so much laughter, so many tears. We're a spiritual bond that grows stronger each year. We're not sisters by birth, but we knew from the start, something put us together to be sisters by heart."
Huns,
BLESSED 18Th BIRTHDAY!
hope u had a BLAST! ;)
and, hope u enjoyed the lunch we had today! i know i did!
hee. :D
oh boy!I'm missing those times when we were younger, like when we were 9?
those were GREAT times.
and yes, thank you so much for being an awesome blessing,really!

"I'm a lil' nervous for college.."

no, i joke! :/
its bloody nerve-wrecking!
*hyperventilates*
all the best,you guys! :)
lotsa lurve,hugs and kisses,
mell.

No comments:

Post a Comment