Friday, February 27, 2009

But I've got a sweet tooth, that'll never come loose.














*drools*
damn!
they look uber tempting and awesome,don't they?! ;)

G6-ians, worry not!!
I haven't had any of them, YET!
so, I'm not HYPER just yet. :D
But, a lil' bit of this and that, would do no harm right?
RIGHT! YAY!
*skips to the left and then to the right* hee.. :)

well, back to the point,
you know, I seriously think i should reduce the amount of sugar I'm consuming every single day in college.
CRAP!
I've prolly had more than 10,000 tablespoons of sugar in 2 whole months.
imagine if this goes on for another 9 months, I'll die of diabetes!
ugh. seriously.
I mean, u have no idea what these sweet lil' things have done to me.
I've been uttering words that don't make sense at all!
AND, even worse. I can't even pronounce properly anymore.
like today, i was practically blabbering my way through trying to explain something in class,when the only thing I had was coffee from MCD's.
AND, u know, i was trying to calculate the amount of sugar in a cup of coke,
because, according to Tania, one cup of Coke from MCD's contained 6 tablespoons of sugar.
yes, SIX!
well, hee. :) I had 5 cups or so,
but, somehow, my mind misinterpreted the wrong information and, yeah.
" 5 X 6 = 15 ? "
it was THAT BAD, okay.

AND,
while walking to Chem Lab this morning, my math teacher was walking pass us,
and, well, I waved!
d'oh! Normal reaction.
Then, Athur and a few others heard Ms.Soh,our Math lecturer uttered something that sounded pretty strange. well,literally.
(trust me; I had ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKING IDEA what she was saying at that point of time.)
However, Arthur told me that she said I was abnormal!
gosh! i went on ranting and rambling about it till we reached Chem lab.
to cut the long story short, Ms. Soh didn't mentioned about me being abnormal, but, instead, she was just wondering why I seem to be having McDonald's all the time.

see, the setbacks of consuming EXCESSIVE amount of sugar causes such blurriness and forgetfulness.
its horrifying.
oh yes, it is.



Don't hit on me,please.

somehow, i think my college mates are beginning to think I'm a
sighs. I'm not weird okay. and, I DO NOT need to meet up with a psychologists/psychiatrists/counselor and whatnot.
well, i just tend to go hyper with excessive amount of sugar, that's all.
you peeps should know how abnormally hyper i get with the amount of sweeteners I've been taking in recently, right right?. :)
after all, you won't wanna return to a class that's full of quietness and solemness, no?
BE GRATEFUL,people!

Ok. Guess I should just stop here now.
I'm sure you guys are getting bored of my complaints and self-praising moments already, no?
*smiles innocently*
heh. :)

nights.

with much love,
mellie.


It's hard to look innocent when I got cookie crumbs all over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment