Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Over and out.

As i was glancing through Yu fai's blog (click for a clearer understanding),
I stumbled upon his latest,most recent post entitled, "tearing me apart".
oh boy.
I took one look at it, and, asked myself, " What have I gotten myself into,seriously?"
The amount of work is more than enough to take up all my free time (not that I have any more free time left) and kill every living cell in me.
Indeed. South Australian Matriculation is no child's play.
Every single sheet of paper counts. You screw up one, and, you'll be in living hell.
No. I am not exaggerating.

If only there is an additional of 5 hours a day.
Everything would be short, sweet and simple, yes? :)

One more thing, before I go.

Vulgarity.
(this has got nothing to do with SAM,by the way.)

According to Aaron Lim,
I have been swearing quite a bit lately. [ Ping? You have got to stop me. I don't want history to repeat itself, once more. :( thats if you still remember that incident, five years back. Do you? :/]
If this prolongs, it will eventually develop into a habit.
A habit so rotten, that would prolly take ages to break away from.
Its time to shake it off, and start over.
oh yes, I will prove to you, Mr.Aaron Lim! :P


On a random note, we celebrated Fiona's belated birthday today! (pictures soon...)
and, and, and.. lately, Hoodies have become my thing. :P
Oh-so-warm-and-comfy.

Of eyebags and acnes.
BOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment