Saturday, March 28, 2009

Running out of time?




It will go on.

As I was blog hopping awhile ago, I realized how everyone is fighting against time.
And, as I was browsing through my planner, it hit me hard that there really aren’t many days that we can actually sit down,sip a cup of coffee and perhaps take some time off from assignments, exams and college itself. One after another, the workloads are beginning to pile up. If we regard high school as a lifeless and stressful phase of life, I personally think college is very much worse. This definitely doesn’t give us a reason to procrastinate even more, yes?

Hrmmm.. Well, just to make this post look a little longer, allow me to rant a lil' on how I’ll be spending my time for the next week, can? (:


Monday: ~Physics Test. (GREAT. With the amount of attention I have been paying in class, I very much doubt I’ll do well. :/ HELP?!)
Tuesday: ~Draft for ESL. (How is it possible to write out a draft of 2000 words, and more than 20 pages on gender selection of babies? You tell me. )
~Study for LAN?! (*ponders*)
Wednesday: ~LAN exam. (I just want to at least pass this paper, please?)

Thursday: ~Issue analysis. (Adolescence. Kohlberg’s theory. Elkind Theory.Truancy.Papaya? Oops. Ppfffft. I mean, Papalia. :P)
~ECA day. HIV awareness? AIDS? Red and Green,people!
Friday: ~Draft for ESL.


Overloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment