Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And here I go, making the same mistakes over and over again.


1. Besides ur lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Do I get to be greedy on this? please? ;)

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
My bed was abandoned since yesterday,6:30 pm.

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Tania, Tanya, Dorie, Ping.. er, who else was there during the dinner? yeah. THEM.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
hrmmm.. your say?

5.will you ever donate blood?
Gee. i have a weak heart. ifaintatthesightofit.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of opposite sex?
Sure did. :)

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Afterall, revenge is sweet, no?
hee. I kid, i kid. (:
I'm not that evil laaa.


8. What does your last text message say?
"Gee. you fell asleep AGAIN? sighs."

9. What are you thinking right now?
Well, I am capable of thinking about things that doesn't revolve around BOYS. HAHA. *inside joke*

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Of course I do.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
I haven't got into bed yet since last night. Guess there just isn't any specific time. Why don't YOU give me a time? :)

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
heh. But, I'm not wearing a tee.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes.


14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
Moooo Moooo. i kid you not. I am referring to a COW.

NINE lucky persons to do this quiz:
If you consider yourself fortunate enough, then you might just be the ONE.

Sometimes I wonder,
Have I not fallen hard enough to learn?
So much for concentrating, Mell.

Truth is, I was never strong enough to pick up the broken pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment