Thursday, May 14, 2009

Agony.


It was a cold,lonely night when it all happened,
you came at an unexpected hour,
when almost half the world is asleep,
you decided to take away his life.
I never knew you could hurt that much,
not until you hurt my beloved, putting him through hell,
I could feel the heat, running through my body,
my face was turning red, then purple, then red again,
I though you were smart, cunning maybe,
but, I was wrong.
you were perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever encountered in a very long time,
and then, there I was, killing you and every member of your family.
It was a beautiful sight, seeing blood oozing its way through and out of your tiny,minute body.
Does it hurt to watch your beloved ones dying right in front of your very own eyes?
oh wait. in reality, you don't have a heart. my bad. pffft.
your wish, to be with your family members was granted,
seeing you and the others motionless, lying dead with blood-filled bodies, was such a pretty scenario.
boy was I satisfied.
I know, there are still a great amount of you out there, hidden.
Trust me, if ever again I see any of you placing your dirty, stinky foot on my beloved,
you will be living in agony.

That will teach you a lesson to stay off and away from him, you FLEAS! ugh.

That was you, when you were still up and alive.

awww.. look at you..
looking great that way.
DEAD. forever.

and there together with you, your DEAD family members.



He was literally crying in pain!
look at his facial expression. :/


gee. never thought I would do such a thing,

killing fleas?

must be the caffeine. HMPH.

yes. it was definitely the emotions,
and the hormones.
pull yourself together,
buck up!

1 comment: