Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby, I know I ain't dreaming this time..


*pinch me, pleaseeee!*

*hyperventilates*

*squeals*

EXAMS ARE SOOO OVER,BAYBEH!
*wide smiles*

As I was penning down my last few sentences for the Chem paper,
thoughts and memories, sweet ones came rushing in, like an overflowing river.
bits and pieces of them slowly fitting themselves into a picture of a million words.
ahhh.. "just like old times, eh?" I thought to myself.
These memories were literally disrupting my thoughts,
"Ahh..Remember how it was like during the last day of SPM?"
oh boy. yes I do.
I remember being all spiced up, and ready for THE BIG DAY. the long awaited one.
the anxiety and the joy that words can never comprehend,
the feeling was overwhelming.
I knew I was READY FOR IT.
I just wanted to BE DONE and GET OVER with it,once and for all.
and, hey! I did! :)

Well, it feels the same today too.
The excitement and the happiness that I can no longer contain.
exams are O.V.E.R. ,people! :D
bleh. I just feel like blabbing my way through.
I feel like SPREADING some HAPPINESS and LOVE,here. :)
But, guess I shall leave the energy for something more productive, yes, yes? :D
like, SHOPPING??! ahhhh.. paradise, baby.

on a random note,
INVIGILATORS ARE A PAIN IN THE ARSE. (P.I.T.A)


a time off from THE UGLAYY SPECS,finally.

I'm happy. (:

Goodbye, Semester 1.
I will not miss you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment