Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet misery.


GREAT.

MY BODY CLOCK IS BROKEN!

arghhh..
everything's a MESS,right now!
i need to readjust my sleeping time before my hols are ruined. :(
this feels soo crappy!
Its like, The whole freaking world (okay maybe not the whole world, but you get what I mean...) is perhaps in their soft, comfy BED, snoring soundly and perhaps having the BEST dreams of their live (or not..) ..
and, guess what?
I'm up, at an ungodly hour... BLOGGING.
gee. BLAME the EXAMS. BOO! :'(
and you know, I intended to go an a STROYBOOKS marathon yesterday (its been TOO LONG!),
but heck! My attempt failed miserably, and who would've guessed?
i was fast asleep at 7 pm,yesterday!
yes. i repeat myself.
7.oo PM, yesterday night. EVENING, I mean. arghhhh..

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

when everyone is up and alive, hitting the clubs in the city, doing some major catching up on movies and whatnot, I was FREAKING ASLEEP!
argh! *pouts*
I'm gonna miss out SOOOOOOO MUCH if i don't do something about this, no?! :'(
I miss those MAMAK moments, and the i-see-the-stars-and-moon moments too.
why do you have to go and torture yourself, MELL?
pfffffffttt..
yes, go ahead and ramble about it. like it would help. :'(

oh boy.
and now, I'm starting to mumble to myself.
freakkyyy much.
ARGH!


oh.. look what I just found online..

How to reset your Body Clock?

Step1: Wake up at your regular time.

My problem? I don't even have a REGULAR TIME to follow anymore. :(


step 2: Get as much light as possible.

Elaboration: When you wake up at the right time, you should get as much bright light as you can. This tells your body that it’s time to wake up. A sensor in your eye tells your brain that it's already daylight, and this resets your biological clock.

heh. this might work for me. (:
sounds good, sounds good.


Step 3: Let caffeine and naps work hand in hand.

Elaboration: If you’ve messed up your body clock and feel sleepy in the middle of your workday, drinking coffee and taking a nap may help. According to Dr. Mark Rosekind of Alertness Solutions, drinking a cup of coffee before a short nap (less than 45 minutes) can help you wake up much faster.

My problem ? I'm sick of coffee. and, my short naps are not even close to 45 minutes! :/

hrmmm. looks like I'm left with step 2,no?
Let's just hope this will work. *cross fingers*



ahhhh.. it feels soo good letting out the frustration and anger here.
Now, imma try going back to sleep again :)

nights! (:

is this goodbye for me and you?

1 comment: