Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Of scalpels and kidneys. **edited**



Yeappp!
SO, guess what Happened today?

We dissected kidneys! COW GOAT kidneys.

Well, I left the "dirty" work to my two wonderful, brilliant laboratory partner,
Miss Soo, and Mr. Lim.
HECK!
Both of them were enjoying every single moment of it,
while I look pretty disgusted at the sight of it..
though it wasn't that bloody, but... ahh. you get what I mean... :/
ohhhh. and, I was QUITE SURE that I wouldn't lay my hands on it,
butttt...
Aaron made me carry it and place it on his hands, just BECAUSE he wanted to show Miss Loke the UBER FAT KIDNEY we had.
It was slimy, sticky, soft anddd bean-like. :O
Plain disgusting! :/

Oh, and did I mention that I really loathe Surgical gloves?
It gives off a really unpleasant odour. :/

Conclusion for the day :
Being a surgeon is wayyy out of my league. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment