Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bottled up.

I sit by my mobile for hours,
Constantly looking out for a buzz from you,
or perhaps a simple,sweet text message to come by,
But, they never did.
Each time I keep my hopes up high in the sky,
They are bound to be crushed,broken and lost.
I tried,
Seeking for a place to hide what I've been feeling,
To supress all this screwed up emotions, bottled up inside of me,
To embrace the truth that miracles don't happen,
But, to no avail,
Your well-structured physique, soft whispers, and tenderly love,
Outweighs every intention for me to turn away.
So,tell me.
How long more can I stand being alone?
Stranded in a deserted world of my own, not knowing which direction to head,
Just, please, don't ever leave me hanging by the thread,
I'm afraid of taking a step forward and back,
I'm even more uncertain of how your heart is feeling,
And now, I'm just pleading for the truth to be unveiled,
But, Is it not written in your eyes?
Boy, I don't know.
Ohmygoodness.
Emotional much. :'/ GAH.
I Blame Hui and Aaron !
But, hee. (:
another one added into the collection.
wheee. ;D
Keeping quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment