Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Holding it in.

Howdy! (:

How's everybody been thus far?
Sprry that I wasn't able to bring myself to update any sooner,
due to an uber busy weekend.

Oh gosh.
AND, I know I promised to update on Cameron's weeks or perhaps months back,
but, failed miserably to do so! Sorry! :/

Fret not!
Because, here's half of the piccies taken during the trip. ;)
Well, they were happily rotting away in the drafts corner for quite a bit.
My bad, my bad! heh. ;)

Sorry. they're not in order.

So, GO FIGURE. :P









I swear I felt sooo 'LA LA' in this pic.




Scones!


I'm hungry, now. :(




another round of scones, someplace nearby.
t'was too good that I kept my fingers busy from capturing them.

I burst out laughing when I saw this sign hung on the door.
No idea why. pffffft.



yup!
whole journey was about teas and scones.
Felt like an English/British woman. :P


Claypot Chicken Rice.














wheee.
I felt like a kid again. (: (:





ahhh.
I miss the cold breeze, fresh air, and pretty flowers.
BOO!
when's next?


I tried, I really did.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment