Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random (:

Lately, the college mates have been pretty poetic,
coming up with various kinds of poems just for the fun of it.
make a trip to Yong Hui's blog for a clearer understanding of what I'm saying. (:
Hence, I came up with this.
wheee. (:
took me a good few minutes to type em' out.
Really random. :P
heh.

You held my head close to your heart,
The pulse of your heart was then heard aloud,
As I traced my fingers in between yours,
I could feel the warmth of your hand against mine,
It was as though the world only revolves around you and me,
but, within a split second,
you left, and I was stranded all alone.
I was brutally hurt by your actions,
and,all that was left were bits and pieces of memories
that are now shattered and gone,
It was then that I knew,
this would be the end,
the end of all beginnings.
i'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment