Sunday, July 19, 2009

Void.



Well, many of you might have already noticed the difference (:
But, I'm gonna mention it here, just in case some are a lil' less observant and unaware of the changes made.. *sniggers*
YEAP! New layout! wheeee..
More like, a different background colour and a new header picture only.... >.<
but, oh well.. at least there is a DIFFERENCE,right?
Have been wanting to revamp my blog and give it a new outlook since forever, but I PROCRASTINATED, as usual.
Hence, the delay.
SO, no more black, dull, mundane background to bore you, readers anymore!
Happy?! ;)


Okay.
Now, back to the depressing college life. :/
It's as sad as it sounds, really.
Gonna have a busy, busy, busy and i mean REALLY BUSY week ahead of me.
I'll be sitting for tests (including DI) the whole of next week,starting from tomorrow.
Yes, I kid you not. It's the WHOLE week. O.o
I'm beginning to wonder if I'll actually have anymore free time/ me time/ alone time/ hang out time/ shopping time left after that?!
and, I guess, the darkening and deepening of eyebags as well as emerging acnes will be inevitable for the week.

:'(










No comments:

Post a Comment