Thursday, July 23, 2009

We're SIMPLY FABULOUS.

EMBRACE that! :)

So...
Earlier this week,
Maybelline was over at Taylor's,
promoting their cosmetics,
introducing the SIMPLY FABULOUS contest thingy. ;)
giving FREE MAKE OVER for girls,
and even offering complimentary make~up kit (foundation + eye shadow) for the first 50 paticipants.
Sonia, Lenn, Hui and I decided to try it out for FUN.
heh. well, more like we were attracted to the free make up kit worth up to RM 80/=.
heee. (:
HOWEVER,
I had a terrible make-up artist that made me look SOOOO white /pale/ghostly due to the excessive amount of foundation & concealer slapped all over my face!
I nearly died when I looked at my reflection in the mirror.
geeeee.
We even skipped Bio lecture for the make over! -,-
AND, it didn't even turned out right, for me. BLEH.
Not worth it at all! Hmph.

Anyway, Scroll down for pictureeeesss! (:


My name is Melissa.
and, I am SIMPLY FABULOUS. (:


Do you get the picture now?
I look like a ghost. :(

Lenny Boo Boo and Mellie Boo.

I felt PLASTIC on that day.
like, omg. flawless complexion?
So fake laaaa. pfffft.

Lenn and moi.
Seeee. You get what I mean now?
My face was soooo white compared to lenn.
Horrible looking! :(


Peek-a-Boo!
I see you! (:



Hui (with outstretched arms), Moi, Lenna, Sonia (front row)


Hui and Lenna.




I took this picture of her!
I took this picture of her!
I took this picture of her!
nice, nice?! ;)

People, meet Lenna Lai Poh Har.
Just turned 17 this year.
Pretty,yes?! (:


Sonia Sin Mae Yoong!


Yours truly.


I think I took this too! ;)
oh oh..
People, meet Soo Yong Hui.
Turning 18 end of this year.
She's single and ready to mingle! :P
Aren't you?
Har Har. (:

Sonia!
18 and LEGAL.

I likeee!




S.S.
Sonia. Soo Yong Hui.

Tania Kat-Lin Edward.
Miss talking to you,huns.
Omg. You've been MIA for sooo long.


<3


Was I the only one who fell in love?

There never really was the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment