Monday, August 17, 2009

Ecstatic.


Yup.
That's prolly the ONE word that could describe how I felt yesterday! (:
Had an awesome possum time with the babe,really.
Been sooooo LONG, and I'm glad we finally did some proper catching up.
Although it was just the two of us, because the others can't make it,
but, we really treasured the bonding and fellowship time we had with each other.
Awwwww... I know right. :D


*snap*
Pictures time! :)

After church service around 9-ish,
we drove to Kota Damansara.

Brunch..
Nothing unique I would say,
and, the french toast was a Lil' burnt. :/



I like this picture. ALOT.

Headed off to Ou right after.

Ahhh. what can I say,
The ladies is the place us, girls frequent most when shopping, no?



Tanya with her dream car. :D

This was the Curve's toilet. :P

oh, and guess what?
Halfway through shopping,
Mummy called, and I was asked to attend a SUPER LAST MINUTE wedding dinner,
My mum's cousin, my aunty, her daughter, my long-distant cousin was getting married.
Yeah, complicated relationship much?!
pfffft.

So, I rushed home, and went over to pick 6 aunties up from granny's.
Gawd. I felt sooo awful, Because all of them were conversing in Hokkien,
and, I could neither speak nor understand a s*** to actually save a life.
Bleh. I had to just nod in agreement whenever one of em' spoke to me.
How saddening, no?

In the car.
Otw to pick the 6 aunties up.

Wedding cake.




I love my mama. :D

yeah. the wedding dinner venue.



I love my papa too! :D


Mine <3

I was REALLY grumpy by the time we arrived at the dinner place.
Why?
Well, It would definitely be my pleasure to BLAME it on the Malaysian's and their ridiculous timing.
The dinner was stated to begin at 7pm,
but food was served at 9 pm.
No joke. pppfffft.

anyway, Moving on......

awwwww. (:
The kiss lasted for like 10 seconds or so.
REAL sweet. :D

Oh, hello!

Last picture of the day! :D


Highlight of the day:




*hyperventilates*

I really love my new pair of falsies.
It's soooo... urm. protruding? (:


vanished.








No comments:

Post a Comment