Sunday, September 20, 2009

SCREAM with me.



BLURRY..

Hey there hot stuffs. (:
How's everyone enjoying their hols so far?
Sorry I've been MIA for 3 days or so,
the connection was being REALLY annoying. ppfffft.
Fortunately, all is well now. (:

So,Just recently, I've been browsing through a few sites that really took my breath away.
The photog skills, gorgeous models,objects and breathtaking backgrounds are awesome,
and not to forget some fashion pieces that are pretty eye catching too. (:
Well, I'm so caught up now that I can spend a MINIMAL of 2 hours just looking at the pictures taken and featured. They're really beautiful.
I admire how these people develop such great skills, capturing every minute details possible.
Ahhhh. Photography.
Something that I would like to venture into, in time to come.


So, here are a few of my personal favorites that I managed to get off the site before the connections starts to breakdown. (:























RAWWWWR!
*hyperventilates*
I still can't get over my leopard obsession.
they're simply gorgeous. (:





















heh.
Can't resist uploading these great fashion pieces FIRST, (:
Promise I'll upload the other NON-FASHION pictures tomorrow, or soon!

till then.

P.S : SELAMAT HARI RAYA, to those celebrating raya. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment