Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just for laughs. :D


Hello there!
Was browsing through some of my older folders, 
and came across some really ancient pictures.. *grins*

Seems like I had some kinda hair and face evolution ever since form 2!

Hold your breath, 
because, this might get a lil' scary. :D


goshh. this was in form 2, 
when I first straightened my hair,
and make-up free! 
Cannot make it la. ;)



And, then I kept the hair until form 3! 

Check out the length. 
gahhh. Missing the uber long hair I once had. :(



This was early form 4, I had bangs initially, 
but grew out of it, and had natural side fringe,
with some make-up on, this time.

:)



Just, I miss my long hair. :'(


This was in form 5. 
I think I had a mental & emotional breakdown a month before SPM, 
I made the worse decision of my life, 
Chopping off my hair, and went for bangs. 
I loooookkk.... Horrible, I know. :(

okay. You can Stop laughing now.. -.-



Looks better with the cap and without the bangs, eh?



 Couldn't stand the utterly messy short hair, 
hence, i went for a second round of straightening. :)





I think i look like a boy here. :(




Then, I had side fringe once again. 
:)



December 08, when I had some highlights on. :)


and, this was a few months back, 
with fully dyed hair. (sort of)
:D

 

November 2009.

With longer hair and fringe! 
as well as some heavier make up on. :D


Boy, have I grown.
A lil' too soon,perhaps?

 

I was REALLY bored. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment