Friday, November 27, 2009

A pocketful of sunshine.


 Hello there! (:
Missed me? 


It's been some time since I last updated. :/

In dire need of motivation to revive this blog.

So, anyways. 
I've been trying to catch up on dramas, 
and, kinda got addicted to this Taiwanese drama, 'Fated To Love You'.
Totally recommended to watch! 
and, the main actor is sizzling HOT! :) :) :)



 

Ethan Ruan. (:


Besides being a couch potato, 
Mum and I paid a visit to the High Court yesterday, 
to support Aunt Trishia. 
It was truly a great experience being able to hear the lawyers in defense, 
and the prosecutor fighting her way through. 
Oh, and did I mention that I actually witnessed two dudes who smuggled and delivered drugs being sentenced to hanging to death?
Geee. It was awful to hear such gruesome sentencing. :(
But, I guess that they really deserve such punishment, as they were still beaming when the judge announced the verdict! 

Gotta run..

 Will update on Prom sooooon. (:



 
  
(:


 How bout a new blog link for the new year? :D


1 comment: