Thursday, December 24, 2009

Life is a beautiful struggle.


star-gazing with the person you love is amazing, yes?
 a random thought.
IGNORE,please.


Here's a lil' something I came up with in a rush. 
You see, I was bored. 

Not what I expected, but, I guess it turned out alright lah. (:





I watched you from a distance, 
And quietly wished that the intimacy we once had was just a dream,
These feelings deep within is slowly surfacing, and silently killing,
Every little thing about you seems so surreal,
You were a gift from above, or so I thought.

I had the chance to hold on, to fight, to love,
But, I chose otherwise.
And now, you've gone your own way,
without me, but her. 
I could feel nothing, but the heart shattered into infinite pieces,
Pretense was the next best thing I could do, 
I smiled when I'm sad, I laughed when I'm hurting, I danced when I'm numb,
I tried my hardest to suppress every emotion I had,
Because I know there was no second chance,
No looking back and revive what we once had,
I have to be strong, to prove you wrong,
But to no avail, I'm lost without you. I'm drowning with no air.
I'm falling even deeper than before,
And now, remorseful as I am, I'm running.
Not towards, but away. 
away from you, away from everyone, away from this city.
I silently pray that this story will be a dream; 
A dream that will come to an end, 
A dream that needs to be erased and forgotten,

A dream will always remain as one.
It is then that I will stop running and live again.  




HEY! 
how bout becoming a journalist? not too bad, eh? (: 
nah. I JOKE. ;P

ANYWAY,

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE, EVERYONE!
EXCITED??! (:

WELL,HAVE A JOLLY MOLLY WOLLY CHRISTMAS! 

hmm. what is CHRISTMAS to you? 
 

ENJOY! 


XOXO, 
mell.  





tis' the season to be jolly, 
fa la la la la la la la la.


No comments:

Post a Comment