Friday, December 18, 2009

A testimony..


Hello there! (:
I'm hoooooooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeee!
and, camp was goood. :D


Yeah.
So, i didn't have the guts to testify about how God has blessed me during camp earlier,
guess I'll just have to mention it here.
(and perhaps hope someone does visit the blog and witness the greatness of God) *smiles*
Indeed, God is good and He is the provider. 


Well, some of you prolly know that SAM results was released online yesterday.
And, thankfully, someone had an iphone that I can borrow from to check the results during camp.
Results was OKAY lah.
But, i felt disappointed nonetheless. Expected better, but oh well.
Guess it was God's way of bringing me closer to Him.
oh, I can tell you that it was worth it.


Yeap. Was feeling really down that morning because I still wasn't satisfied with the results,
and i just needed a couple of points to achieve the entry requirement of getting into aussie.
There, I thought my aussie's dreams was shattered. gone down the drain, perhaps.
I wept, and wept and continuously wept during the morning session,
and I really thank God for great leaders who prayed and comforted me.
I believed God was using them to speak to me because I was feeling completely lost,
not knowing what to do, and what my next step should and will be.

I needed guidance and direction, I needed to know God's plans and purposes for me in my life,
I really needed a revelation from above. 


After the session,
we went back to our room, and decided to take a nap.
My eyes was too swollen that I could barely see.
Just as I was about to sleep, my phone rang. 
"who could this be?" I thought. (it was an unknown number displayed on the screen, by the way.)
I answered, and was dumbfounded when I heard the news!
"UNISA has given you an unconditional offer for Bachelor of Pharmacy. They want you!" the soft-spoken lady said.


isn't that GREAT news?
He does wonders in YOURS and MY life, 
and He is forever awesome. (:





you know, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.
and, that is the fact.


so yeap.
SAYYYYYY HELLLLOOOOO TO KANGAROO LAND! :)



17 comments:

  1. congratz! ^^ whats d req 4 pharmacy btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there.
    thanks! :) i just saw your comment! omg.
    im truly sorry.. :/
    anyway, requirement is 87 i think. heh.
    how did u do for SAM? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, no problem... I forgot that I commented here anyway xD

    I did okay... 85.7 =/ more than enough for me to enter uni ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah.. :) glad to here so. :)
    what will you be doing after this anyway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I'll be doing Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Commerce in New Zealand. Not that far away from South Australia =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. omggg. coolies. when will u be leaving? which part of NZ? :) studting in otago? :D
    wait, are u doing a double degree? haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa whoa! So many questions x)

    I'll be studying at Canterbury, south island ^^ haha yeah double degree.

    I'll be leaving in February. What about you? =) Excited?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha.. good to hear. ;)
    hehehe..
    will be leaving in feb too... before cny. :( :(
    not excited, but rather fearful.. I dunnoo..
    afterall, it's the first time I'll be away from the family for so long. i'm gonna miss them like crazyy.. :(
    but, yeah. i believe it's gonna be a great experience. so yeap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going b4 cny too =(

    hmm that thought never crossed my mind until you brought it up. But now that you mentioned it, yeah... rather nervous... It's going to be a whole new world for us ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah i knowww..
    it's freakky, i tell you.
    and, come to think of it, time flies real quick.
    I mean, i dun wanna leave too soon. :/
    i'm gonna miss everything here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah, time flies ^^
    How long is ur course btw? mine is five years... It'll be like going through high school again >.< I'll be old by the time I graduate T.T

    ReplyDelete
  12. :(
    mine's 4 years excluding housemanship.
    i'm still deciding if i should kill two birds with one stone by doing a double degree majoring in pharmacy and pharmaceutical.
    it'd actually provide a greater and wider career field in the future.
    but, the i heard pharmacy itself is tough.. i dunno if i can manage another degree with extra subjects. :/
    indecisive. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's the diff btw pharmacy and pharmaceutical? :S

    haha well, I'd do double... cause what won't kill you makes you stronger, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHA. :)

    pharmacy is more of the retail side whereas for pharamceutical you getta be involved in new drugs etc etc.
    so, well.. i dunno. :/ dun wanna be wasting my parents money. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhh...
    wells, either way it's your call ^^
    So, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ehehe. thanks! :)
    all the best to you too! :D

    ReplyDelete