Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We wrote a prelude to our own fairytale.


 

Just seconds ago, I was surfing the internet,
tapping my fingers on the keyboard, watching the clock,
listening to the grumbles of my stomach, flipping the pages of a book,
and, reality strikes!
In less than 48 hours, 
we'll be ushering ourselves into a WHOLE NEW YEAR. 2010.
Unbelievable as it seems, but yes, a year has passed,
and yet, another year is about to unfold itself.


Moving through, 2009 is coming to an ABRUPT end.
Oh GOSH! TOO QUICK,perhaps?
However, despite the goodbyes and farewells, bad and good times, bitter and sweet memories, new challenges and experiences,
I'm still very grateful for all the people I've met (you know who you are),for all the memories I've had and for all the lessons and values learned throughout the year 2009. 
An unforgettable year indeed!



Anyway, I came up with a few new year resolutions,
and, I hope that it won't be just ALL SAY AND NO DO, next year.

(unlike this year, none of them were successful. bummer.)
I'm working on a few already, and really hope that I'll stick through it till the end of next year before 2011 unfolds.(:
Aren't you tired of coming up with RESOLUTIONS AFTER RESOLUTIONS only to find yourself completely failing to abide to it??
Well, I am. Hence, no more empty words,promises and whatsoever, yes? *big smiles*

Every year simply signifies a different chapter of my life,
and, this year is of no exception. (:



I'm ready for 2010.
ARE YOU, love?! ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment