Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rants.




I hate that I don't have the time to update. 
I hate that I won't be able to go home for the next 10 months. 
I hate that people here are soo arrogant and rude. 
I hate that the mozzies here are evil blood suckers. 
I hate that the food here SUCKS.
I hate that I've got nobody to talk to because SMS/CALL RATES are SUPER EXPENSIVE.
I hate that I'm 7 freaking loooong hours away from home. 
I hate that I'm away from my family and my cute lil' pup. 
I hate that I missed CNY for the first time in my life. 
I hate that the CHINESE people here are SUPER RUDE and IMPOLITE. 
I hate that I won't be able to use the internet as much as I want. 
I hate that I'm MILES away from my family and friends. 
I hate that I'm away from my room and my comfy bed. 
I hate that I can't do SHOPPING here.
I hate that I've to be conscious and MULTIPLY everything by 3 before I purchase anything.
I hate that the shops around here closes at 5pm EVERYDAY!
I hate that Mum's going home in 2 days. 
I hate to know that I'll be on my own in 2 days, making my own decisions and being a more mature and independent person.


Oh boy. Just kill me. I sound like a dramatic princess who can't get her way out of life difficulties. : (
I miss everyone back home, bear that in mind! :) 
I've already began to count down the days till I get my ass home! 
Looking forward to that very day! :D


tomorrow shall be a better day.
Let's HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment