Monday, February 9, 2009

Lenna's sweetest revenge!

I've been tagged by Lenna. :)


Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20.Tag 5 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
~ You know,the thought of becoming a nun did run through my mind for awhile just now. :P HAHA. i joke! i joke!
Well, when my life stabilizes, that's when i would prefer to start my very own HAPPY family.. say, 26? hee.

2. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
~ Home is where the heart is.
however, i wouldn't mind Paris. :D

3. Do you believe in yourself?
~ FAT CHANCE! nooo.. most of the time i don't.
well, U can't expect much from a pessimist,can you?
exactly.

4. Do you believe you can survive without money?
~ U think?
"I crave shopping!"
does that answer Ze' ques?

5. What are you afraid to lose the most?
~ My family. no doubt.

6. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
~ HAH! well, tis' is pretty challenging. hrmmm. perhaps, get a bigger house for my parents, a driver, invest on properties, charity, faith promise and tithes giving, last but definitely not the least, SHOP!

7. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
~ hrmmm.. i will NEVER in my life make the first move. ever.
that explains it all,doesnt it?

8. List out 3 good points of the person who love/care about you.
~ she will always be there to pick me up whenever i fall
~ she would lend a shoulder for me to cry on.
~ she never fails to tell me the truth no matter how much she knows it'll hurt; nothing but the truth.

9. What requirement you wish from your other half?
~ this is getting a lil' too personal, no? well, my expectations are pretty high.

10. What kind of person you hate the most?
~ people who brags, backstabbers, two-faced monsters, alcoholics, druggies et cetera.

11. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
~Perhaps i will. if it's for the better, y not?

12. Are you happy with your life now?
~Besides the fact that college is sucking the life out of me, I would say I am. :)

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
~ My family of course.

14. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
HUH?

15. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
~ being less grumpy and impatient would be best. :D

16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
~ my mother. no, seriously. she's my trusted friend. (:
even when all things fail, i know, she'll be there.
always and forever. <3

17. What's your weakest point?
~ I love procrastinating. and, that's bad.
like,seriously BAD.

18. What is the best thing that happened this year?
~ none that i can think of just yet. its too early to list out anything now, no?

19. What u hope to be in the future?
~ a better person? who wouldn't? *smacks forehead*

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
~ I've regretted soo many things in life, they are countless. But, seriously, when u place all these thoughts into consideration, u will realised,its TOO LATE to mend anything now.
so, why not just leave whatever that has happened behind, and continue moving forward.
Just be sure that, history will not repeat itself.

er.. am i suppose to replace one of the questions above with my very own ques? forget it. pffft.

I'm tagging YOU!

to, (whoever that is reading this)

YOU are it! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment