Saturday, February 7, 2009

You've been Tagged!

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.





1. I go hyper with kisses. ( now, don't go thinking dirty,alright?! its hershey's we're talking about here!)

2. I wanna be a pharmacist because, dentists are just sooo gross? (I'm sorry, but, imagine looking inside those people's mouth and their teeth.. GOSH! goodness knows what's in it... eeeeyuck. unimaginable,right? exactly. that's my point. and, doctors are a BIG NO NO in my list. )

3. I Love shopping! *screams* ( well, shopping is the BOMB. couldn't live one day without it. can you?)

4. Chocolates are the sweeeetest, most tempting, mouth-watering food on earth. (who cares about getting fat? well, at least, not just yet.)

5. this number reminds me of a friend. a guy friend. a very nice guy friend. a very very sweet and nice guy friend. a superbly swwweeeet, nice, HELPFUL and awesome friend. (ok, i know I should stop that now! :P) Yu Fai! hee.. (well, I'll just give him the liberty to tell u why the number 5 is closely related to him. )

6. My ex school mates (Chloe and kaam) calls me ; MeLLie (uber COOL,no?)

7. I do stalk hotties. (OMG! this sounds soooo DESPO. but, whatever.)

8. I procrastinate ALOT.

9. I'm a pessimist. seriously. (oh,don't get me started. yes, I am a very negative thinking person. BOO! :S)

10. hee.. I get sugar rush REALLY often. with the slightest amount of sugar i consume, and there. U'll see ME going all wild, crazy, hitting the chairs and tables, abusing people around me, and muttering nonsensical words. (gawd. one day, i'm just gonna die of diabetes.)

11. I love my babes alot. I would trade the world for them! :D especially those I've known for a good few years now. they are the ones that have stuck with me through thick and thin. they are the ones who offered their shoulders for me to cry on. (who am I without them? what will i do without their shoulders? hee.. :P)

12. My college* mates are great companions. and, AWESOME people. (well,that's something random right? but, yeah! they're a bunch of GREAAAAAT people.)

13. People who brags about, well, EVERYTHING just pisses me off. seriously. I hate people who shows off about how good they look, how rich they are and so on. (well, of course, if u meant it in a joking manner i wouldn't mind. but, some people are just gifted with the gift of showing off and bragging, and with their noses stuck high up into the air. ugh. pffft. i loathe those ppl with all my heart. seriously,get a life!)

14. I am a verrrrryyyy grumpy and impatient person. No, seriously. I get mad at the slightest things. Like, at the scorching bright and bloody hot SUN! yes, i know. i'm down right pathetic.

15. I'm FAT! huge. obese. flashy. meaty. whatever it is. ugh. (yes, i need to lose like 5 pounds. no no. i WANT to lose 5 pounds.)

16. I'll never be 16 again. (i miss those times,seriously.)


let's see..

I'm tagging:

1. Yong Hui

2. Xin Yi

3. Xin Lin

4. Chloe (Siew Ping)

5.Yu Fai

6. Alicia

7. Lenna* (sorry,dearest!)

8. Dorie

9. Pei Wern

10. to whoever that wants to do this taggie. :)


1 comment:

  1. I AM JUST HERE TO SAY. I've have done it. haha. oh well, dream of bulan purnama.

    ReplyDelete