Monday, April 27, 2009

Awakened Dreams. .

Those were the days...
Good ol' times, indeed.

Last Saturday, Mum and I decided to have a drink at Yippee Cup (the one located in One U).
We walked all the way to where it used to be, only to find a Vegetarian restaurant staring right back at us.
Looking at the newly renovated restaurant, brought back thousand and one memories, all running through my mind within a split second.

I could not believe my eyes. Yippee Cup is gone?
I mean... its not there, where it used to be anymore..
Is this a sign? A bad one? An unfortunate one?
All the memories I've had there, will it be gone too?!

I remember how we (especially Ping and I) used to drop by, and have our favourite bubble teas, the signature ham and cheese toast.
and, those fried sausages?
Paradise.

And, the time when Tanita and a few of us decided to try pressing the service buttons provided on our table,
oh boy! I still remember how the manager stared at us, and gave us a very stern look indeed. (:
ahhh. those rebellious days! i miss! :/

and also, how we used to play poker with the cards provided there..
Not forgetting how Tania and I loved browsing through the magazines displayed at the rack, although they were all so backdated already.
and and, I've always loved the atmosphere there, how it was divided into two sections ; non-smoking and smoking.
The lightings were not so bright, yet not so dim.
it was just nice. perfect.
It was like home, to me. (:

argh. I miss Yippee cup and everything in it!
I miss having difficulties sucking those black jelly pearls out of that big fat straw!
BOO! :'(

geez.. Indeed, Life's UNFAIR!

Those memories we once had, are slowly fading.
How much more can we contain? How much more can remain?



DARN IT!
i miss doing Sudoku with the ex-classmates too!


On a lighter note,

I'm craving for more Oysters from Shogun. (:

Its not the end yet,
there is still time ,
you'll be fine,my dear.



No comments:

Post a Comment