Saturday, April 25, 2009

Words will never be enough...

Most of the time,
I would find myself thinking,
Have I done anything for you?
For all the things you've been giving and doing,
Did I ever thank you?

and, I would constantly recall of the times,

When I was down,
you picked me up, held my hand to your heart,
and told me, "Everything will be okay,hunny."
When I was in tears, looking for a place to hide,
you would be there, arms open wide, ready to embrace me,
willing to share and take in the pain I've been feeling.

Even when I caused hurt and pain in your heart,
you would hide it all, and smile your way through,
In fact, I was always the one, throwing tantrums for no valid reason,
shouting words as sharp as a double edged sword,
piercing right through your heart,
But, you would still smile.

How much more can you give when you've given me your all?
I've taken in so much, but have I really given you anything?

No.
I know, I have been so selfish all this while,
putting everything and everyone else above you,
constantly taking the love you've showered me with for granted,
But, in return, You've never forsaken or failed us in any way.
Instead, you've always placed us as your first. forever and always.

No words can ever describe how grateful I am,
To have someone so perfect, like you.
Someone so patient,kind and loving,
Someone who will give up just about everything to make me happy,
Someone who will still love me, despite my never ending flaws.
I'll learn to be better, I'll improve.
This, I promise you.
I love you,mum.
with all my heart. C:

Thank you mum, for all the laughter, sadness, dreams and secrets we've shared.
I can never think of anybody else who will ever be able to replace you in my heart, ever.

Happy Birthday! (:

As a child you walked before me,
To lead by example.
As a teenager you walked behind me,
Looking out for my back and being there when I needed you
As an adult you walked beside me
So that, as two friends, we can enjoy life together..


ILY, forever and always.
Thank you for the sacrifices you've made.
thank you, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment