Saturday, May 2, 2009

Why do all good things come to an end?

Warning : Yours truly is finally 18 and LEGAL! *grins*


People, meet DONKEY!



This is one SEXY thing, Miss Chloe! x)


Thank you, COW!



Thank you once again, sweethearts.. <3

First off,
Thank you G6 for making my 18Th such a memorable one. (:
you guys ROCK SOCKS! :P no, I'm dead serious.
you guys are seriously awesome! :D

Secondly, thank you girls (you-know-who-you-are) for coming for dinner!
hope you guys enjoyed yourself..
and the meal.. ;)
Its been sometime since I had REAL fun.
thank you, hunnies.

Lastly,
thank you for all the wishes people!
it meant the world to me.
words can never ever express and describe how thankful I am,
to have great,loving and thoughtful people in my life.
thank you, really. (:

Yours truly.


X

Seriously, Who would be that silly to travel all the way down to Penang just for the food?
Unfortunately, that silly one would be.........

Me! :P

More on that later, alright? (:

*snippets to Penang trip*



I'd go all out just to put a smile on your face..

1 comment: