Sunday, May 3, 2009

Keep the faith,baby.



Rise and Shine,people!

So, anyway..
Penang trip!

Pictures, pictures! *snap*


It looks soo pretty from afar. x)
awwww..
look at those cute lil' cars.. (:
ishhh.. just let me be childish for once! ;D



Durians,baby!
its finger-smacking good!


Good stuff.
Penang Lobak..




Fried kuey Teow.. :D :D :D

Asam Laksa's are driving me up the wall.
no. not that I hate em'...
But, seriously, try eating 3 bowls from 3 different shops in 1 freaking day.
and, you'll get what i mean.

Balik Pulau. (BY FAR,THE BEST)

Air Itam.


Penang Road.


ahhh.. i remember this..
Penang-ians were giving me weird stares.
yes. i was "sampat" to the extreme.

I certainly wasn't stalking him,alright?






These are AWESOME, i tell you!
love the jellies. :D



HAH.
Omgomgomg.
pork's intestines porridge.
this is PARADISE.
definitely worth driving all the way there and back. (: (:


Hehe.. yes, we even packed it home.
oh by the way, you can find them in Macalister Road. (:

DAMN!
that kid is taller than me already!
RAWR.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind doing this again.
going all the way to Penang, just to satisfy my taste buds.
dad, mum, when's the next?

oh boy.
College tomorrow!!
*dreads* :(

I can almost see it,
the dream I'm dreaming,
But there's a voice inside my head saying,
"you'll never reach it."

No comments:

Post a Comment