Monday, June 1, 2009

We go way up high, to touch the sky.

So, The parents decided to bring us up to Genting,yesterday. :)
it's been TOOOO LONG since I've been up there. (since standard 6?)
Boy. I missed the cold breezy wind, and the fresh air. *inhales*
The place was packed,crowded with PEOPLE, HUMANS.
yes. It was crazy. I was literally pushing my way through the crowd.
and, of course, I would never miss the chance to waste my time at the wonderful theme park.
I crave,i crave! :)

I like this picture. classic. (:



London Bus at your service. heh. :D



SPACE SHOT!
omg. my all time favourite ride mannnn! :)
I could literally feel my heart fall like a million times.
it was AWESOMEEEE. x)



you know what?
i give up.
I give up pretending to be taller than the brother.
pfffft.
i feel SHORT now.
dammit.
Could it be real?
will this be forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment