Friday, May 29, 2009

When dreams come true... :)

youth camp o8'.




Easter o9'.

Congratulations hunny!! :D [ps: i just had to. ;) ]
omg. I'm sooo proud of you laaaaaaaa! :) :)

Hand in hand, we've walked through this friendship together.
I can never thank you enough for being such a GREAT BLESSING to me.
and now, I'm handing you over with no doubts, because this time, I know you're in safe hands. :)
gee. this sounds so cheesy..
but, I just want you to know,
I'll still be here for you whenever you need me and will be supporting you in every way that I can.
always wishing the best for you,dearest! :)
lastly, I'm really HAPPY for u! ;)
heh.
ENJOY!

lotsa lurve.

I wish you all the happiness in the world,huns.
and just you remember that I wanna see that smile of yours,
plastered on your face everytime I see you. :)
so, START SMILING! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment