Friday, October 16, 2009

Moments.


Yup.
Finals is just around the corner...

Let's just say, I'm.....
16 days,
377 hours,
22620 minutes,
1357200 seconds

away from FINALS.

And, I've got one full week till I'm out of college. :(
and, 2 weeks plus till I'm done with finals.
Oh gosh. It's only been 10 months! :/
Seems like such a long period of time,
yet too short for anymore bonding time with the mates.
BOO. gonna miss all the moments we ALL once had.


WELL,
before I go,
I'd like to wish all those celebrating DEEPAVALI today,
a very BLESSED DEEPAVALI! :)

AND,
I'd like to extend my best wishes to
ALL SAM STUDENTS OUT THERE.
Just a harsh reminder,
you've got ONLY 16 days more to go..
So, why not just work your asses off for now,
and, enjoy the rest of the year with NO REGRETS AND GUILT, RIGHT?

Well, ALL THE BEST, YA'LL!

oh, and and,
Not to forget,
BLESSED 18th AARON LIM! (:

okay. Gotta run!
Loves.



Just in case you've forgotten how I looked like. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment