Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today will go down in history.


HELLO SUNSHINE! :)


I know I said I won't be blogging for awhile,
but, pardon me.
Promise I'll make this real quick!

So, I'm going into my self-pity mode for awhile now.
Exit the page if you no longer wish to proceed. :)



Well, the girl who NEVER FAILS to brag about having the strongest immune system amongst her mates had fallen ill for a good few days now. NOT FUNNY.
oh boy. the past few days was traumatizing.
My brain froze so badly that I could barely construct a proper sentence.
That's how bad it was, and I certainly am not exaggerating. :/
Never had to stay in bed for a few days straight,
Never felt that weak for decades!
and, I've never missed going back to college as much as I do now.
heh. NOW, I'm all up and alive, AND ready to conquer the world *laughs*
Going back to college tomorrow.
and, I'm actually pretty excited about it. :)




Had this bitter Chinese herbs throughout,
and I'm glad that I managed to pull myself through till the very last drop.
*beams*

that's it for the day,readers. :)
byeeeee!


Oh, and before I forget,
blessed 18th birthday, Carmen!


going on a hiatus for real, this time.
t.care, readers.
and, be sure not to fall ill! :)

truckloads of love,
mell.

No comments:

Post a Comment